Hi, I'm Ricky Bobby. I’m adopted!
Beagle | Adult | Male | Medium
Ricky was adopted September of 2014!
Ricky’s fosterer writes…
Ricky is a gentle, good-natured (see video!) boy who followed his nose right out of the yard of his previous family, and ended up in the local county shelter. The shelter contacted the owners, who sounded thrilled to know he was there… and then never showed up to reclaim him! Ricky is now with a foster family and is doing great. Good with older kids, other dogs and a little afraid of cats, Ricky is a great family dog. He weighs 38 pounds and is working on his leash walking skills. At about 5 years old, past dog adolescence, Ricky is a settled, well-behaved. boy. See for yourself! Ricky appeared on TV!
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I’m good with cats.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am not crate trained yet.
- Barks when left alone: I'll whine when you leave, but then I'll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: My activity level is moderate.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.