Hi, I'm Ralphie
American Bulldog | Baby | Male | Large
Look at that face! Can anyone resist it? This little guy is loving life and will make you smile with his antics. Who would guess that he is missing his right hind foot (probably a genetic defect)? He is playful inside the house and in the yard. Ralphie loves his chew toys and stuffed animals. He likes to be with his people but is willing to play by himself outside or in another room. Ralphie likes other dogs and would love to have a playmate or go on play dates with other dogs. If you have a fenced yard and a work schedule so he’s not left alone for more than 4 hours, Ralphie might be the puppy for you.
- Age and weight: At 3 months old, I weigh 24 pounds, but I'll be 85 pounds when I'm grown up
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I'll bark for about 5 minutes, and then I'll settle down
- Chews inappropriate items: I may occasionally chew inappropriate items; But hey I'm a puppy, I explore the world with my mouth.
- Training: I’m still a puppy, so I have a lot to learn.
- Activity level: My activity level is moderate.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Ralphie will not be at the February 13 adoption show February 13 at the Big Bad Woof in Hyattsville.