Hi, I'm Poppy. I’m adopted!
Boxer | Baby | Female | Large
Poppy’s mom told her: “If you want to make friends, you have to wag your tail so hard and fast it wiggles your butt!” And that’s exactly what Poppy does when she meets someone new. Once she stops wiggling, she’ll sit to show she has also learned greeting manners.
She loves to play with her foster house-mate. She’s just starting to get the hang of house-training and some simple commands. Poppy would love to spend the rest of spring in her forever home. Could that be yours?
- Age and weight: I'm 3 months old and weigh about 17 pounds.
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unknown, but I'm young and trainable
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: Working on it
- Crate trained: I'm working on this crate training thing
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: I’m a puppy, so I need lots of toys to chew on. I chew a lot!
- Training: Sit and Come
- Activity level: High
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.