Hi, I'm Peter
Beagle Mix | Young | Male | Small
Peter is a snuggler looking for a human to curl up next to. He enjoys the company of other dogs and he might be agreeable to a cat. He would prefer to live in a quiet house without kids – it’s not that he isn’t good around kids – he just wants things to be calm. He must have a fenced yard as he does not enjoy leash walks.
Peter’s first couple years were spent with a human who wasn’t very nice to him so he’s working on trusting us humans again. Once he learns that he can trust you, you will have a best friend for life.
- Good with kids: I'm not comfortable with children.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
- Activity level: I’m pretty laid-back.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Please contact us to arrange a meeting with Peter and see if you are the one he’s been waiting to snuggle up to. Peter will NOT be attending the next adoption show, April 19th at the Annapolis PetCo.