Hi, I'm Olivia. I’m adopted!
Beagle | Adult | Female | Small
Olivia’s smiling face is guaranteed to bring sunshine into your life. Her goofy little grin and charming personality are both endearing and irresistible. She is also quite resilient. Despite a rough start in life, she is now healthy, strong and looking for a best friend to cuddle with.
Olivia loves to explore the great outdoors and would do well with someone who loves to hike or simply be out in nature on a crisp fall day. She also enjoys snuggling up on your comfy sofa or at your feet to watch a football game or simply hang out.
So grab a cup of your favorite warm beverage and let this girl warm your heart!
- Age and weight: I'm 7 years old and weigh about 22 pounds.
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Yes
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: I’m really good at this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I'm OK in a crate for short periods of time, but I prefer to be out
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I’m pretty laid-back.
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Olivia. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.