Hi, I'm Morty. I’m adopted!
Labrador Retriever Chesapeake Bay Retriever | Adult | Male | Large
Morty is an 8 year old lab mix with the enthusiasm of a puppy and a desire to please. He is happiest just hanging with his people. And getting treats.
He enjoys learning new tricks. He knows his basic commands, as well as advanced ones like leave it and touch, and tricks like play dead.
Being around other dogs at adoption shows is a bit stressful for him, so send us a note and we’ll set up a private meeting.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 12 years old.
- Good with dogs: I'd rather be an only dog.
- Good with cats: I’m not good with cats.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home with lots of room.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I am clicker-trained!
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.