Hi, I'm Molly – I’m adopted!
Labrador Retriever Mix | Young | Female | Medium
Molly was found wandering the streets of DC. She attached herself to one of our fosterers’ son and he brought her home. After several weeks trying to find her owners, the foster put her in our program. She is a sweet playful pup who loves to romp with the other dogs in her foster home. She is a quick learner and has picked up some simple commands, Sit and Come. She’s an enthusiastic wiggle-butt if she’s excited but also a cuddle-bug when it’s time to relax.
As Molly generally doesn’t attend adoption shows, if you are interested in Molly, consider letting us know by filling out a (no obligation) adoption application. We can then arrange for you to meet her.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I’m not good with cats.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: My activity level is moderate.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.