Hi, I'm Milo. I’m adopted!
Terrier Poodle | Young | Male | Small
Milo is a playful and loving dog who is looking for a good home. He is very smart and loves learning new tricks. Milo enjoys going for walks and playing fetch with his toy duck; he is quite the gentleman and even brings his toys back to whoever is throwing it for him. He goes from running around in the back yard to curling up on the couch to watch a good movie. Milo likes meeting new dogs, but can be intimidated by larger dogs. He does not like staying in a crate all day, but is house trained and hardly gets into any trouble when left out. Milo loves to play, but is very gentle. He is a big sweetie and is sure to give his new family all his love.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with other dogs: I'm good with dogs, but I get nervous around big dogs
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would be alright in an apartment, as long as I get enough exercise
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I'm OK in a crate for short periods of time, but I prefer to be out
- Barks when left alone: I'll whine when you leave, but then I'll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I generally don't chew on inappropriate items, except for the occasional sock
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Milo is NOT expecting to attend the next adoption show, Sept. 20th at the Annapolis PetCo, as the SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELED.