Hi, I'm Max. I’m adopted!
Labrador Retriever Boxer | Adult | Male | Large
Hi! My name is Max! I am a six-year old dog with a huge heart and a love of belly rubs. I’m pretty quiet so sometimes I can get overwhelmed by new people and noises, but once I get comfortable, I’m a playful love bug.
I love to cuddle and am always eager to give kisses. I love to go on walks and really appreciate a good chew toy. I’m also potty trained and don’t need to be in a crate unless you need me to be.
I’m very laid back and enjoy hanging out with my humans and doggy buddies. When I’m feeling really playful I like to play tug with my toys and run around outside.
I’m looking for a family that can provide consistent belly rubs and lots of love. I’d be great with a family that has kids too.
- Age and weight: I'm 6 years old and weigh 65 pounds.
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs, but a bit reserved.
- Good with cats: Yes
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I’m laid-back, but like to play.
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Max. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.