Hi, I'm Martha
Chihuahua Dachshund | Young | Female | Small
Martha is such a little cutie!! She is SUPER affectionate and loving, and you can usually find her curled up on someone’s lap.
Unless, of course, she is outside, romping in the leaves with her doggie companions, playing chase or looking for squirrels. She very much enjoys going on walks and exploring, but she gets a little excited sometimes if she sees other animals.
She’s always excited at mealtimes, which she can make disappear in about 30 seconds! And she loves those in-between meal treats, too!
With her fun and winning personality, we think you’ll enjoy her company and we know she’ll bring joy to your life. Please come and meet her at an adoption show.
Martha IS expecting to attend the next adoption show, January 11th at the Calverton/Silver Spring PetSmart, but only from 12-1. As always, plans may need to change at the last minute.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.