Hi, I'm Marcy. I’m adopted!
Poodle | Adult | Female | Small
Marcy was adopted June 2018!
Curly-haired Marcy is a cup full of love. She loves to sit on laps and give tender, sweet kisses to everyone she meets. She has warmed up after some initial sadness. Her owner had to move to assisted living and could no longer take care of this precious pup.
Marcy was clearly loved because she bonds with everyone she meets. She is still learning how to walk on a leash, but is a quick learner, which is common for her breed. Marcy is currently in a home with four other small dogs, but would do fine as an “only dog.”
If you are a Peanuts fan, or just looking for a life time friend, Marcy is the girl for you, “sir!”
(Note: we only adopt within the Metro DC area.)
- Age and weight: I'm 5 years old and weigh 10 pounds. I plan to put on a little weight!
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am not crate trained yet.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: Work in progress
- Activity level: My activity level is moderate.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Marcy may be at the next adoption show, May 28th at the Bowie PetSmart, but only for a short while, and there's always a possibility that plans will need to change at the last minute.