Hi, I'm Adopted! Mack
Beagle | Adult | Male | Medium
Mack is an eight year old beagle. Poor guy has been in foster care for months due to a bout with Heartworms that he contracted while he was a stray. He has been through treatment and is feeling much better now.
Mack has been in foster care with children, other dogs and cats and he loves everyone. He is low key and only needs minimal exercise but enjoys his walk every day. His ideal home would be one with another dog and lots of attention.
When he came here he was afraid of stairs, doors and pergo floors. I do not think this boy has had a real home in a long time and he wants to make up for lost time.
Catch Mack’s TV debut on
- Age and weight: I'm 8 years old and weigh 30 pounds
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I’m good with cats.
- Fenced yard: null
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: null
- Activity level: I’m laid-back, but like to play.
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Adopted! Mack will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.