Hi, I'm Luna
Husky | Young | Female | Large
Check out my eyes and ears – am I ready for fun or what? People have said that I’m a “Wonder Pup”! I’m out-going, adventurous, and playful. But when it’s time to chill I can do that too. I even like to hide under the covers. I’m looking for a forever home with a large fenced yard and active people who like to get up and go.
Although I am a courtesy post and not a PGSPCA dog, you can use the application on their website to apply for me.
- Age and weight: I'm 2 years old and weigh 54 pounds.
- Good with kids: Older kids only.
- Good with dogs: I'm picky about which dogs I might befriend
- Good with cats: No
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: No
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: Yes
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: High
- I need an experienced adopter.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Please click on 'adoption show attendees' under the 'adopt' menu to see if I'll be attending the next adoption show. Of course, while the public health crisis continues, there won't be any shows, but you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a private meeting with me.