Hi, I'm Lucy
Boxer Mix | Senior | Female | Large
What’s better than lying on a comfy couch? Lying on a comfy couch with my person! But don’t get the idea that I’m a couch potato, just because I’m not a puppy. I like to romp and play with my foster brother and dig around the toy box for bones to chew on. And I love to go on walks.
I used to live with a kid and another dog, but they had to move, so I ended up back in the shelter, where the PGSPCA found me. As I get more comfortable with my foster family, they’re getting to see my sweet personality. My favorite move is to sit next to my foster mom and look up at her lovingly. (I get lots of pets with that!) My best trick is shaking hands, so come shake hands with me!
- Age and weight: I'm 9 years old and weigh 55 pounds.
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Preferred
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or apartment, as long as I get enough exercise
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I’m laid-back, but like to play.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Lucy is expecting to attend the next adoption show, July 14th at the Calverton PetSmart, although there is always the chance that plans may need to change at the last minute.