Hi, I'm Lily – I’m adopted!
Poodle | Adult | Female | Small
Lily was adopted December 2014!
Lily’s fosterer writes…
Lily is 8 or 9 years old but don’t let her age fool you! She loves to go for walks and play around the house. She is very sweet and develops a strong attachment to the people who take care of her. She can spend the day outside playing or laying on the couch watching TV. She is very social and enjoys meeting new people and new dogs. Lily is smart and learns new tricks every day, and she will do almost anything for a treat. Her hair is growing back in slowly, even though a few bald spots remain. She will require a lot of grooming, but she is very patient and easy- going when her hair is being done. This little girl makes friends with everyone and is sure to steal your heart!
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I'll whine when you leave, but then I'll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I’m laid-back, but like to play.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Lily is NOT expecting to attend the next adoption show, December 27th at the Bowie PetSmart, although there is always the possibility that plans will need to change at the last minute. Also, consider visiting the shelter at 3750 Brown Station Rd. They are reducing adoption fees through the end of December.