Hi, I'm Lilly
Labrador Retriever Mix | Adult | Female | Large
Lilly and her ‘sister’ Suzi grew up in Idaho, where they loved to play together, run and play fetch in a fenced yard. After their morning run and breakfast, they were happy to chill in their crates. They’re also fine having the run of the house.
Lilly is a friendly dog who would like to take a training class. She’s strong, and a bit of a puller when she’s walked on leash. She’s lived with cats but hasn’t had much experience with children or dogs other than Suzi. She takes an inexpensive medication to control epilepsy.
Lilly and Suzi need to find a new home now because their mom has moved back to DC, and can’t keep them in a small apartment. They would like to be adopted together, but would consider separate placements.
This is a courtesy post. If you are interested in Lilly, please contact Martin Trocki at email@example.com
- Age and weight: I'm about 7 years old and weigh 90 pounds.
- Good with kids: I'm not sure if I'm good with kids
- Good with dogs: I haven’t met other dogs yet.
- Good with cats: Yes
- Fenced yard: Preferred
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: Minimal
- Activity level: High
- Special needs: yes, I need daily medication.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.