Hi, I'm Leah. I’m adopted!
Pomeranian Mix | Young | Female | Small
Leah is a one-year-old, super sweet Pomeranian mix. But don’t let her size fool you… she may be small but she has a HUGE personality! Leah is a ham for the camera and will love taking selfies with you! While she loves taking walks, playing with toys and cuddling on laps, nothing makes her happier than playing fetch with a tennis ball.
Leah is an extremely smart girl! She has mastered house-training and knows how to “sit”’ on command. Her new forever family will have so much fun teaching her new tricks and commands! She is very social and will definitely be good with older children and other dogs. If you are looking for a friend for life, Leah would like to be friends, too!
- Age and weight: I'm 1 year old and weigh 10 pounds.
- Good with kids: I'm good with kids over 10 years old
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would be alright in an apartment, as long as I get enough exercise
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: I'm working on this crate training thing
- Barks when left alone: Occasionally
- Chews inappropriate items: Usually only chews on doggy toys.
- Training: I already know how to sit for treats, but I'm looking forward to training classes.
- Activity level: Moderately active, enjoying daily play sessions.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Leah is not expected to attend the next adoption show, September 24th at the Bowie PetSmart , although there is always a chance that plans may need to change at the last minute.