Hi, I'm Lacy
German Shepherd Dog Whippet | Adult | Female | Medium
Lacy is as delicate as her name. She enjoys curling up next to you on the sofa, or anyplace that’s soft. She’ll come up to you and gently ask to be petted. She takes treats daintily, but has no problem chasing squirrels like a champ. Although she gets along with other dogs, she’d rather have her humans all to herself. She enjoys exploring the yard and going on walks. She is slowly learning basic commands, like sit, come and down. She hopes her new family will continue her training. She’s ready for a new life with them!
- Age and weight: I'm 4 years old and weigh about 48 pounds
- Good with kids: Unknown
- Good with dogs: I'm OK with some dogs, but I'd like to be an only dog
- Good with cats: Unknown
- Fenced yard: Preferred
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes
- Barks when left alone: I'll whine when you leave, but then I'll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: Working on sit, down and come
- Activity level: Medium
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Lacy will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.