Hi, I'm Kissy. I’m Adopted!
Shih Tzu Mix | Senior | Female | Small
I am Kissy, the kissing bandit! I just love to blow kisses. And I love to snuggle on laps while joyfully wagging my tail. Although I can sleep in my own bed, I’d be happy to join you in yours. And I just love long walks or spending time in your back yard searching for signs of Spring.
I enjoy meeting new people and dogs, but I’m not much of a rough and tumble kind of gal. I’m okay with some light play at first, but then I need a bit of space. But I never get tired of my human friends. Kissy is my name and affection is my game!
- Age and weight: I'm 9 years old and weigh 10 pounds
- Good with kids: I'm good with older kids, and might even prefer to be in a home with no children
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs, but a bit reserved.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I’m laid-back, but like to play.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Kissy is expected to be at our next adoption show, March 24, at the Bowie PetSmart.