Hi, I'm Junior. I’m adopted!
Labrador Retriever | Baby | Male | Large
Junior was adopted June 2016!
Hello, I’m Junior! I’m 3 months old and I am a little ball of energy.
I love being outside and rolling around in the grass (as you can see!). I enjoy playing with my fellow canines but walks really aren’t my thing right now. I love chewing on things, so the more toys the better; my favorite toy is a rope. I don’t mind my kennel and if you put me in it I will generally be quiet, although sometimes I do get lonely and whine a little. I sleep in my kennel every night and I can hold my bladder until morning but I need to go out immediately after! I need fairly constant supervision when I’m in the house and frequent visits outside, since I am still a puppy.
- Age and weight: I'm 3 months old and I weigh 20 pounds
- Good with kids: I don’t know if I’m good with kids yet.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I’m good with cats.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would be alright in an apartment, as long as I get enough exercise
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I’m a puppy, so I need lots of toys to chew on. I chew a lot!
- Training: I’m still a puppy, so I have a lot to learn.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Junior. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.