Hi, I'm JoJo. I’m adopted!
Whippet Beagle | Young | Male | Medium
Watch JoJo in action!
Hi there, I’m JoJo! I’ve had a few ups and downs in my life so far, but I am resilient and keep a smile on my face because I see happiness in my future! When I think about happiness for me, I picture a loving family with kids and another furry friend or two. Just thinking about it gets my tail wagging!
I’m a spunky, playful pup, who could use some basic training. But I am very smart and am sure to catch on to whatever you teach me – especially if there are treats involved! I am a big fan of my fellow canines, no dog is too big or too small for me to play with. My favorite pastime is playing tug of war with a rope!…or a sock…or a scarf…I am very resourceful and can make a game out of anything! I could use some help reining in my affinity for chewing on things, but that’s nothing a few toys and plenty of love from you can’t fix!
I am sure to keep a smile on your face and shower you will doggy-kisses. I would love to meet you!
- Age and weight: I'm 8 months old and weigh 30 pounds.
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 5
- Good with dogs: Yes, and I'd love a playful companion
- Good with cats: I can take 'em or leave 'em.
- Fenced yard: null
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: I'm working on this crate training thing
- Barks when left alone: I do bark when left alone. I get lonely!
- Chews inappropriate items: null
- Training: I know the 'sit' command. Is there more?
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if JoJo. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.