Hi, I'm Jimbo
Patterdale Terrier | Young | Male | Medium
Hi, I’m Jimbo, and I’m the cutest forever puppy you will ever meet! Even though I’m 3, I look and act like a happy puppy and people can’t believe my foster parents when they tell my age. I also have the best ears on earth and I have huge duck webbed paws that make me look unique and adorable… everybody compliments them! However, at 32 pounds, I’m petite.
I get very excited around other pups, specially girls. (What can I say, I’m a woman’s man! Even without the stylish wardrobe!) I was recently neutered so my hormones are still acting a bit crazy! But I can learn and just need a bit of discipline and training. I can get a bit mouthy, too, when I’m playing, and am trying not to do it because I have sharp little teeth.
I love snuggling with humans and also with other pups… I like their warmth and to feel loved. I ADORE food, which I hear will help a lot with my training, plus I’m a smart cookie as well!
- Age and weight: I'm about 3 years old and weigh 32 pounds.
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with dogs: I'm good with other dogs, but I can get a little agitated by them on walks
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- House trained: I’m really good at this house training thing.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I may occasionally chew inappropriate things, but I'm a youngster. I explore the world with my mouth.
- Training: I already know how to sit for treats, but I'm looking forward to training classes.
- Activity level: I am quite active, but I also like to sit with you
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
To find out if Jimbo is attending the next adoption show, click on "adoption show attendees" under the "adopt" menu. Generally the list of attendees is posted the Friday before the show.