Hi, I'm Jimbo
Patterdale Terrier | Young | Male | Medium
Hi, I’m Jimbo, and I’m the cutest forever puppy you will ever meet! Even though I’m 3, I look and act like a happy puppy and people can’t believe my foster parents when they tell my age. I also have the best ears on earth and I have huge duck webbed paws that make me look unique and adorable… everybody compliments them! However, at 32 pounds, I’m petite.
I get very excited around other pups, specially girls. (What can I say, I’m a woman’s man! Even without the stylish wardrobe!) I was recently neutered so my hormones are still acting a bit crazy! But I can learn and just need a bit of discipline and training. I can get a bit mouthy, too, when I’m playing, and am trying not to do it because I have sharp little teeth.
I love snuggling with humans and also with other pups… I like their warmth and to feel loved. I ADORE food, which I hear will help a lot with my training, plus I’m a smart cookie as well!
- Age and weight: I'm about 3 years old and weigh 32 pounds.
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with dogs: I'm good with other dogs, but I can get a little agitated by them on walks
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- House trained: I’m really good at this house training thing.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I may occasionally chew inappropriate things, but I'm a youngster. I explore the world with my mouth.
- Training: I already know how to sit for treats, but I'm looking forward to training classes.
- Activity level: I am quite active, but I also like to sit with you
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Jimbo will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.