Hi, I'm Jessie. I’m adopted!
Domestic Short Hair null | Baby | Female | Small
Jessie was adopted January 2016!
Poor Jessie was found wandering alone at 4 weeks of age. We don’t know what happened to her momma or litter mates, but somehow she survived. She was starving and dehydrated, but she pulled through thanks to loving veterinary care and her feisty spirit.
Jessie may always be on the small side, but she makes up for that with her huge attitude. What a funny kitty! 13 weeks old as of mid-December, Jessie is cute and sweet, very playful and very vocal when she wants attention. She is good with other cats and has done well with dogs. She is good with kids over 10 years old. Is there room in your family for sweet little Jessie?
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 10 years old.
- Good with dogs: I’m used to dogs.
- Good with other cats: I’m good with other cats.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would make a good apartment pet.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Jessie. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.