Hi, I'm Jacques. I’m adopted!
Schnoodle | Adult | Male | Small
“Happy Go Lucky” doesn’t even begin to describe this extraordinarily friendly, affectionate and notably intelligent dog. Within two hours, of being transported to our foster home, he had scoped out his new “crib” befriended four territorial residents, and mastered the routine of the household.
He is completely housebroken, crate trained and charms everyone he encounters.
Poor Jacques was brought to the shelter by his original owners – a mom and dad, their toddler and a cat – because they had to suddenly relocate to another country. Look into his soulful trusting eyes and you can tell he was well cared for by the loving humans in his life. He immediately bonds with everyone he meets.
Jacques now needs a new family or special friend, who wants to cuddle, take walks and give him lots of pets. You simply can’t go wrong with this fluffy bundle of joy!
- Age and weight: I'm 6 years old and weigh 18 pounds
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I’m good with cats.
- Fenced yard: I really need a fenced yard to run off my energy
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Jacques. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.