Hi, I'm Honey. I’m adopted!
Labrador Retriever | Young | Female | Large
Honey was adopted June 2015!
Honey is as sweet as her name. She happily approaches people to be petted, usually sitting on their foot to get in a better position, looking up adoringly. She likes giving kisses. In the few days we’ve had her, she’s made herself at home.
She gets along with other dogs, once she’s gotten comfortable with them. She’s very eager to please. She seems like a very smart girl, and we’ll start training soon.
- Age and weight: I'm 2 years old and weigh 62 pounds.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs, but a bit reserved.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home
- House trained: I’m really good at this house training thing.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
- Activity level: I’m laid-back, but like to play.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Honey is expecting to attend the next adoption show, June 13 at the Calverton PetSmart, although there's always a possibility that plans will need to change at the last minute.