Hi, I'm Helen. I’m adopted!
Tabby null | Baby | Female | Medium
Helen eats both wet and dry food, although she prefers wet. She loves playing with toys and she enjoys being kissed and cuddled. Helen and Eleanor (see Eleanor’s page; she is also up for adoption) are very bonded and have similar personalities. They need to be adopted as a pair.
- Age: 11 weeks (as of 7/3/19)
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Good with kids: I don’t know if I’m good with kids yet.
- Good with dogs: I haven’t met dogs yet.
- Good with other cats: Yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- Activity level: I am active and enjoy interactive play
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Helen. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.