Hi, I'm Gracie. I’m adopted!
Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen Terrier | Baby | Female | Small
Beautiful Gracie is not only gorgeous in appearance, but unusually charming and affectionate. She is a bundle of energy who loves to romp and play. She is working on her basic commands, and is a quick and eager learner. She works hard for praise and belly rubs.
Gracie would make a great family pet for those who love the outdoors or for someone who is an active athlete. She rides well in the car and would enjoy going to the park or beach.
Please consider making this precious pup part of your family. She will bring the same wide smile to your face as you see on hers!
- Age and weight: I'm 9 months old and weigh 25 pounds
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with other dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: townhouse would be OK, if it has a yard
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I’m still a puppy, so I have a lot to learn.
- Activity level: Very High
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
**CHANGE** Gracie is NOT expecting to attend the next adoption show, August 27 at the Bowie PetSmart, although there's always a possibility that plans will need to change at the last minute. (And she might make a brief appearance.)