Hi, I'm Fred. I’m adopted!
Domestic Short Hair | Baby | Male | Medium
Hi. My name is Fred Weasley. I’m 9 months old now, which makes me more of a teenager than a baby, but I’m still very playful & make my foster family laugh often. I’m curious & have to see what’s going on everywhere. It’s fun to scare my foster mom by jumping out from under the bed onto her toes. I also like to watch my foster family play video games. I’m reserved at first, but once my trust is earned, I love to snuggle up next to you on the couch or in your favorite chair. I don’t have a lot of exposure to younger children or dogs, but get along with teenagers & other cats just fine. Do you think I would be a good companion for you?
- Age: 9 months (as of November 2018)
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Good with other cats: Yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would make a good apartment pet.
- Activity level: I am still growing and will need lots of care and interactive play!
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Fred IS attending then next adoption show, November 24th at the Bowie PetSmart, although there is always the chance that plans may need to change at the last minute.