Hi, I'm Frankie. I’m adopted!
Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie | Adult | Male | Small
I’m Franklin, and I can’t wait to snuggle on your lap! My favorite way to spend time is snuggled on a soft blanket keeping you company. Before I moved into my foster home, my teeth were in bad shape so a nice vet removed most of them. My foster mom thinks I look like the cutest walrus now – I hope you’ll fall in love with my smile! I love hanging out with my two foster sisters and exploring the neighborhood on walks. I do great on a leash!
- Age and weight: I'm 8 years old and weigh 8 pounds.
- Good with kids: Not sure.
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I'm not crate trained, and I don't need one
- Barks when left alone: Occasionally
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
- Activity level: I’m pretty laid-back.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Frankie IS expecting to attend the next adoption show, February 23rd at the Bowie PetSmart, although there is always a chance that plans may need to change at the last minute.