Hi, I'm Eliza! I’m Adopted!
American Eskimo | Young | Female | Small
Eliza was adopted July of 2015.
I have one sister and five brothers, so I’m used to having lots of dogs around to play with. I would enjoy being in a household with at least one other dog. I love raw hides and chews, and I’m not finicky about the type of dog food you choose to feed me. Most of all I’m truly a beauty and my pictures don’t do me justice. Although I’ve had a rough beginning, I’m hoping to go from being someone’s Eliza Doolittle to your fair lady.
- Age and weight: I am 1 year and 5 month years old and weigh 16 lbs.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with dogs: I'm good with dogs, but I like to keep my toys and food to myself
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down. I don't even know how to walk on a leash, yet.
- Activity level: I am mellow, but become active and playful when outside in a big back yard because I love to run around outside.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
I'm NOT expecting to attend the next adoption show, June 27th at the Bowie PetSmart, although there is always the chance plans may need to change.