Hi, I'm Eleanor. I’m adopted!
Tabby null | Baby | Female | Medium
Eleanor loves playing with toys and tends to follow her sister Helen’s lead. (They are very bonded and have similar personalities. They need to be adopted together.) Eleanor eats both wet and dry food, although she prefers wet. She is shy around strangers initially but warms up for a bit of snuggling.
- Age: 11 weeks as of 7/3/19
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Good with kids: I don’t know if I’m good with kids yet.
- Good with dogs: I haven’t met dogs yet.
- Good with other cats: Yes
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- Activity level: I'm pretty laid-back, but I do like to play.
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Eleanor. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.