Hi, I'm Daphne. I’m adopted!
Beagle | Adult | Female | Small
Miss Daphne is a gentle soul who is enjoying the easy life. She had a rough start to life and she finally learned that she deserves to be spoiled and pampered. She likes to spend time outside, sunning herself and exploring the world with her nose. She likes to snuggle and cuddle with her human.
- Age: I am 7 years old
- Weight: I weigh 20 pounds
- Good with kids: Probably, but I haven't met any yet.
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: A small yard to sunbathe in, please.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: townhouse would be OK, if it has a yard
- House trained: Pretty much, though I do have an occasional accident.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: Occasionally
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: Working on sit, stay, come and down
- Activity level: Moderate
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Daphne. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.