Hi, I'm Daisy! I’m adopted!
Pointer Beagle | Young | Female | Medium
Daisy is a one-year-old pointer mix with a face that just pleads for you to love her. She likes to cuddle but she LOVES leash walks. She holds her head a little higher and wags her tail a bit faster when she’s outside or on a walk. Along the way, she’ll stop to glance back at her human to make sure they’re keeping up. Then she’ll give a perfect “pointer” pose. Once you meet her, you’re sure to be hooked.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I'm working on this crate training thing
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: My activity level is moderate.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Daisy IS expecting to attend the next adoption show, Saturday, November 22nd at the Bowie PetSmart, although there is always a chance that plans may change.