Hi, I'm Cooper. I’m adopted!
Beagle | Baby | Male | Medium
Cooper is an adorable little puppy. He is typical puppy – sweet,
social and playful. But he also comes with all the challenges puppies
bring – needing to work on housebreaking (although he seems to be
picking up on the concept quite quickly), lots of socialization with
new people and things in a positive manner, learning the appropriate
things to chew and not to chew, learning basic house manners, etc. At
this time, he needs a family who won’t leave him for more than about 4
hours per day. Preference will be given to applications with beagle
or hound experience.
If you are interested in adopting, come to a show to meet him. You
will fall in love!
- Age: about 12 weeks as of mid-February
- Weight: will get to be 25-30 lbs
- Good with kids: I'm probably OK with older kids
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Not OK for townhouse or apartment
- House trained: No
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: Occasionally
- Chews inappropriate items: I may occasionally chew inappropriate items; But hey I'm a puppy, I explore the world with my mouth.
- Training: Working on sit, stay, come and down
- Activity level: High
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Cooper IS expecting to attend the next adoption show, January 10th at the Calverton PetSmart, although there is always the chance that plans may need to change at the last minute.