Hi, I'm Collette. I’m adopted!
Boxer | Adult | Female | Large
Hi! My name is Collette! I am 4 years old, but have the heart of a puppy. I love to cuddle and play. I get excited around new people and new dogs, but once I get a good sniff I’m comfortable.
I like to play games, love to go on walks, and am always up for a good chew toy. I’m also really well potty trained and don’t need to be in a crate unless you really need me to be. I’m very laid back and enjoy hanging out with my humans and doggy buddies. When I’m feeling really playful I like to play tug with my toys and run around outside.
I’m looking for a family that can provide consistent belly rubs and lots of love. Even though I’m playful, I’m a gentle girl and would be great with a family that has kids too.
- Age and weight: I'm 4 years old and weigh about 45 pounds.
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: I'm OK greeting other dogs, but I'd like to be an only dog
- Good with cats: Yes
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or apartment, as long as I get enough exercise
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: I'm OK in a crate for short periods of time, but I prefer to be out
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I’m laid-back, but like to play.
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Collette. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.