Hi, I'm Cinnamon – I’m adopted!
Terrier | Adult | Female | Small
Cinnamon is a 4 year old, adorable, lovable, very smart, all around sassy, 11 lb. girl. She is so very affectionate. Cinnamon has recently discovered toys and loves to play fetch and throw toys in the air. She enjoys playing with her foster brother and likes to frolic around the house with him. Cinnamon aims to please and wants to do the right thing. She is extremely obedient and loyal. She can be a little shy when she first meets strangers and can bark a bit, but she is growing out of this. Cinnamon likes to burrow under blankets and be cozy. Her ideal adopter will take her on walks or hikes and play fetch with her and then let her snuggle on the bed or couch at night. She is active and curious and at the same time loves to be right next to you and cuddle. She is a pretty girl that will make a lovely companion.
- Good with kids: I'm good with older kids, and might even prefer to be in a home with no children
- Good with other dogs: I'm good with other dogs, but I can get a little agitated by them on walks
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: My activity level is moderate.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Cinnamon is NOT expecting to attend the next adoption show, December 27th at the Bowie PetSmart, although there is always a chance that plans may need to change at the last minute.