Hi, I'm Chloe
Labrador Retriever Hound | Young | Female | Large
Chloe is a happy girl, and her entire body lets you know it – from kisses on the front end to wags at the back and wiggles in between! She’s not a snuggler, but likes to be where you are, and flops down at your feet or next to your chair to chill out.
She adores going on walks, and she’s working on sitting calmly to have her harness put on (see wiggles, above!). Once out the door, she’s interested in everything. She quickly becomes everyone’s best friend. She plays nicely with other dogs, but can get a bit exuberant for some dogs. She’d like a playmate, though, to keep her company when her people are at work.
- Age and weight: I'm 2 years old and weigh 54 pounds
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with dogs: Yes, and I'd love a playful companion
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home with lots of room.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: I'm not crate trained, and I don't need one
- Barks when left alone: I do bark when left alone. I get lonely!
- Chews inappropriate items: Sometimes, but if I have toys I find them more interesting.
- Training: I know the 'sit' command. Is there more?
- Activity level: Active.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Chloe is NOT expecting to attend the next adoption show, April 21st at the Annapolis PetCo. The show has been canceled.