Hi, I'm Chanel. I’m adopted!
Cattle Dog Samoyed | Senior | Female | Medium
Chanel was adopted June 2020!
Hi there, I’m Chanel. I’m a gorgeous, sweet, and happy dog who needs a companion to match my gentle personality.
I love going out for my walks to stretch my legs and will let you know when I need to go out and use the bathroom! I love to relax and take lots of naps during the day. Car rides are also really fun! I will jump in and usually go in the back seat, lay down and enjoy the ride. I know basic commands such as ‘sit’ ‘outside’ ‘lay down’ and ‘come here’.
I am relaxed and quiet by nature and enjoy peaceful and welcoming environments. I love when you are at home to relax along with you, so when you go away, I get sad, cry and howl, but I usually calm down after some time. So I definitely prefer to be with my family who is more at home more often than not. My meals are most delicious when my dry food is mixed in with some wet foods. I also love yummy treats and other doggy snacks.
My sweet and relaxed personality makes me a great companion for anyone to complete your happy home!
- Age: ~10 years
- Weight: 43.4 lbs
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: Yes
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes but only for 3-4 hours. I do not like to be crated.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I’m pretty laid-back.
THIS IS WHERE THE CONTACT INFORMATION WILL GO.