Hi, I'm Cecilia
Terrier Mix | Baby | Female | Medium
If you’re interested in puppy love, Cece’s the girl for you. She is an adorable, wiggly, bundle of energy with the wildest ears (sometimes they flop, and sometimes they stand up straight)! We’ve had a tough time figuring out her breed. First we thought lab- shepherd mix because of her ears, coat, and tail. But, then sheâs only 30 some pounds so that wasn’t a good option. So now we have her as a Manchester terrier mix.
Whatever she is, she’s friendly, out-going, loves toys and people. She’s very smart and learning lots of new stuff: Sit!, Down!, Come!, Leave it!, Stay! She fetches like a champ – check out the video!
Cecelia needs a home with a fenced yard and someone with a work schedule that won’t require that she be left for more than 6 hours a day. If you’re interested in bringing a young puppy into your home, come and meet her at one of our adoption shows soon!
Cece was recently on TV (http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=269854).
If you are interested in Cece, consider letting us know by filling out a (no obligation) adopion application ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zIHnSOJGQ2YUNoQttR6HM3jXoQbBlvQ8llR36sZacPg/viewform). Cece is NOT expecting to attend the next adoption show (see http://sites.google.com/site/pgspcavol/events), January 11th at the Calverton/Silver Spring PetSmart, 12-2, although there’s always a possibility that plans will need to change at the last minute.
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids over 8 years old.
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: My home must have a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home with lots of room.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Cece WILL be attending the next adoption show, April 19th at the Annapolis PetCo.