Hi, I'm Carly! I’m adopted!
Poodle Schnauzer | Adult | Female | Small
At 5 years old and about 16 lbs, Carly is very playful and cuddly. She always carries her ‘lovey’ with her. She loves to go on walks and is very good on leash. She also rides well in the car. We’re still getting to know her and will post more information shortly.
- Good with kids: I don’t know if I’m good with kids yet.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I’m good with cats.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I'll whine when you leave, but then I'll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Training: I am working on the basic commands: sit, stay, come, down.
- Activity level: My activity level is moderate.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
** CHANGE** Carly is NOT planning to attend the next adoption show, February 14th at the Hyattsville Big Bad Woof.