Hi, I'm Bugs. I’m adopted!
Greyhound Dutch Shepherd | Baby | Female | Large
Bugs was adopted June 2017!
Bugs is extremely playful and never seems to get tired. She is discovering this world one chew toy or towel at a time. Friendly is a good word for her – she loves to play with the dogs, rabbits, and squirrels in the neighborhood.
She learns very quickly, however she usually takes her time responding to the commands. She is can be very independent and entertains herself quite often.
She would be perfect for pretty much any home but needs a family with a lot of energy or kids. She requires a lot of attention because she loves to entertain.
- Age and weight: I'm 10 months old, and weigh about 70 pounds
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would be alright in an apartment, as long as I get enough exercise
- House trained: I’m really good at this house training thing.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: I’m a puppy, so I need lots of toys to chew on. I chew a lot!
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play!
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Bugs. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.