Hi, I'm Brooke. I’m adopted!
Beagle | Senior | Female | Small
Her name is Brooke, and this spunky and absolutely adorable 11-year-old beagle bubbles over like a brook with energy and joy. She absolutely loves to play with other dogs and truly adores humans. Brooke quickly becomes a sweet and impressively gentle companion to anyone she meets.
She loves to romp outside and her warm smile could easily light up a room. And there is nothing better than a day in the park with this beautiful ‘Brooke.’
- Age and weight: I'm 11 years young and weigh 20 pounds
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: OK for townhouse or apartment
- House trained: Pretty much, though I do have an occasional accident.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: Minimal
- Activity level: Moderate
- Special needs: null
Please check the adoption-show-attendees page to see if Brooke. I’m adopted! will be attending the next adoption show.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.