Hi, I'm Brooke. I’m adopted!
Beagle | Senior | Female | Small
Her name is Brooke, and this spunky and absolutely adorable 11-year-old beagle bubbles over like a brook with energy and joy. She absolutely loves to play with other dogs and truly adores humans. Brooke quickly becomes a sweet and impressively gentle companion to anyone she meets.
She loves to romp outside and her warm smile could easily light up a room. And there is nothing better than a day in the park with this beautiful ‘Brooke.’
- Age and weight: I'm 11 years young and weigh 20 pounds
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: OK for townhouse or apartment
- House trained: Pretty much, though I do have an occasional accident.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: Minimal
- Activity level: Moderate
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Brooke is expecting to attend the next adoption show, March 24th at the Bowie PetSmart, although there is always the chance that plans may need to change at the last minute.