Hi, I'm Betty. I’m adopted!
Beagle | Adult | Female | Small
Betty was adopted May 2015!
Betty is a snuggler, looking for a lap in which to cuddle. She’s a sweet little lady who enjoys naps AND romps outside – the best of both worlds. She loves people and other dogs. She hasn’t met a cat but she’s very laid back so it’s a good bet that she would be a great addition to a cat-filled home. Betty only barks on rare occasions, so when she does, you better pay attention because it’s bound to be important.
Miss Betty’s first family didn’t know when to stop feeding her so she has a bit of a weight problem – but who among us doesn’t??? She’s already lost 2 pounds with a few more to go. Betty’s new family will have to be strict about her diet and daily walks.
Betty appeared on T.V.! View her appearance at: Betty on Petline 9
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: I am already house trained.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I don't bark too much when left alone.
- Chews inappropriate items: I do not usually chew inappropriate items.
- Activity level: I’m pretty laid-back.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
Betty IS expecting to attend the next adoption show, May 23rd at the Bowie PetSmart, though there is always the chance that plans may need to change.