Hi, I'm BeBe. I’m pending!
Corgi Labrador Retriever | Adult | Female | Medium
I’m a cool cucumber who likes to play when the mood strikes me. Although I usually just prefer to relax, take long walks and hang out with my human. I’ve been through a lot since I was lost outside for a while and tend to be a bit apprehensive meeting new people. But once I get a good sniff and lick in, I’ll come right up to you with my tail wagging to say hello when you get home. New situations can frighten me, but I love my family. I have spent time with kids, cats, and other dogs. We’re all friends and usually get along pretty well. I love my foster brother and like to play with him in between naps.
I’m looking for a family that can be patient with me while I warm up to them. I’m super cute and like to use my puppy dog eyes to get more ear scratches out of people. So if you’re up for the task, I’m looking for a full-time belly-rubber who has lots of love to give. The more the better!
Come and meet me at an adoption show. I’m always looking for more friends to play with!
- Age and weight: I'm 4 years old and weigh about 35 pounds
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Yes
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: A townhouse or house would be perfect, as long as there's room for play.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I’m laid-back, but like to play.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.
BeBe plans to be at the next adoption show, September 9, at the Calverton PetSmart, although plans may change at the last minute.