Hi, I'm Adopted! BeeBee Rose
Chihuahua Mix | Young | Female | Small
BeeBee Rose is a dear little girl. Her main objective is to be close and cuddle. However, she does occasionally like to play with toys and will run around a bit with a little red dog toy she discovered. She likes to sunbathe outside with her foster brothers. She is very playful with them.
Bee Bee Rose has the cutest little ears and has some lovely markings. She can be a bit shy at first, so she is looking for a patient and loving home that will spoil this adorable little princess!
- Good with kids: I’m good with kids.
- Good with other dogs: I’m good with other dogs.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: I do not necessarily need a fenced yard.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I would make a good apartment pet.
- House trained: I’m working on this house training thing.
- Barks when left alone: I do not usually bark when left alone.
- Training: I’m looking forward to taking a training class!
- Activity level: I’m pretty laid-back.
NOTE: We are an all volunteer group and do not operate a shelter. All of our animals are in foster homes. We are unable to place our animals outside of the Baltimore/DC area.